Even though only 2 of you will comment, this should be fun.
1. I have been inside one of the great pyramids in Egypt. It was ok. The glacier in Switzerland was better.
2. I hate it when people hover in my personal space. You should try it sometime. You’ll lose body parts.
3. I like to use things for purposes other than those originally intended. For example, I have a coffee table that is really a steel box.
4. I love books & hope to have a library some day with dark leather furniture and one of those ladders that slides along the shelves. But I have an eReader.
5. I cannot live in a place and not hang curtains. You could call me a ‘curtain ho’.
6. I don’t mind washing, drying, and folding laundry, but the dirty laundry piles up because I hate putting away the folded stuff & looking forward to it depresses me.
7. I don’t think clothes have to match. They just have to look right together. To me. And looking right is highly relative to mood.
8. I am very bossy. And I’m ok with that.
9. I am a receptionist for a veterinarian and I’m allergic to cats. Also, I’m pretty sure I alternate between delighting and annoying the clients.
10. I am addicted to hair shears.
Now it’s your turn.
No, really. All of you. Get crackin’.