Last year, I made this list:
- Finish the 3,000,000 sewing projects I may or may not have started in ’09.
- Give birth to a healthy baby, Molly-girl.
- Potty-train Levi.
- Regain my intended size and shape.
- Buy a minivan (Honda Odyssey, to be precise).
- Become a good cook.
- But most of all…not be pregnant for the rest of the year! (at least)
5 of these things happened. Mostly.
- Sewing. Lots of sewing. Except that now I have projects from 2010 to finish. 2 to be exact. 2 is alot less than 3,000,000.
- Molly is fat and happy. Healthy too. Did I mention fat? She’s fat.
- Levi is potty trained. With almost no accidents. In fact, Emberleigh has decided she’s ready to potty train herself as well. As of last night and this morning. Princess panties and all.
- Did not regain size and shape. Attempted and came closer than years previous.
- Bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey, with cash.
- Started cooking more, but did not get any better at it.
- I am not pregnant. I was only pregnant for only 2 months of 2010. For me, that is a serious accomplishment. Following is a timeline:
- Sept – Jim and I got married.
- Oct – Became pregnant
- Nov – Miscarried
- Dec – Pregnant again
- Sept – Gave birth to Levi
- 2008 (5 month reprieve)
- Feb – Pregnant again
- Nov – Gave birth to Emberleigh
- 2009 (7 month reprieve)
- June – Pregnant again
- March – Gave birth to Molly
- 2011 (10 months so far)
- Jan – Not pregnant
My only goal for 2011 is to enjoy the year.
I sincerely hope that being pregnant is not part of the plan.
Faith with out works is dead. Hope without birth control is stupid.
I. Am. Not. Stupid!